How are you doing?
I can’t believe that in just three days, three hairstyles time I will have finished this project. A month seems to have flown by and I’m not sure how I fill the time now I’m not primping/curling/backcombing/washing/styling/researching hairstyles/frakking up hairstyles/and just generally messing around with my hair.
What hair style are you
failing at trying today?
If this hair had a personality it would be…
A tough broad with a secret. Aka bitch queen goddess, Elizabeth Taylor
What do I need?
Pins, lots and lots of hairpins
- Section off hair
- Take a strand and roll into a circle until you reach the root
- Pin and repeat until all the hair is secured
- Leave for a couple of hours
- If you want quite tight curls spray with hair spray or a little water and leave to dry.
- If you want loose leave as is
- Then take the pins out and voila pin curled hair
How long did it take?
How easy it? Could Rowan do it?
There was much swearing, but I felt I was the kind of broad who would swear so that was in character. Initially I made the curls too small and kept dropping them. Making the loop larger made it easier to roll up
And the finished look
‘You have mental hair.’
Why are you doing this again?
Cold hard lucre: